Day 23 - Sandworm Blood

Hey everyone!

Todays promt was blood, so I painted this bucket of sandworm blood. It was quite challenging to sit down and paint, after 9 hours of work. But I had to force myself to create, stay in the watercolor practice lane and just do it. It's just about being creative and paint, sketch, draw and design regardless if you are tired or afraid of failure. Just force yourself and do it, explore how far you can go and and make art! 










Join the challange to create, to be creative and draw, sketch or paint along with me.

Materials I used:

White Nights Watercolors, da Vinci Nova Round Brush

Polychromo colored pencil, Gerstaeker No.5 Paper


Create and celebrate!


#jesabehe #foodillustration #design #illustration #illustrator #art #draw #designer #paint #art #drawing #artist #artwork #design #sketch #artistsoninstagram #illustrationartists #painting #designer #sketchbook #creative #artoftheday #drawings #halloween

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts